Agape Love, Love Is Here
Is Honored To Welcome
As A Resource For Helping People With Compassion, Hope, and Love
Contact Megan Johnson, Outreach Specialist, In the Community Outreach Division at
A Guide for Victims of discrimination and the LGBTQ population and sexual harassment and abuse.
The Florin/Roebig know that no matter the time or place, no one is even prepared to be sexually harassed. It can be one of the most alienating feelings for victims and most of the time there can be a feeling of having nowhere to turn for support after such trauma experiences.
Safety and some type of stability should always be the number one priority,
but building yourself up with valuable information should be next.
For Information on LGBTQ Discrimination A Link Is Below
Also in Areas of Sexual Assault and Abuse
Here is a Blog about Uber and Sexual Assault
Created a wonderful Guide on SEXUAL ASSAULT as an opportunity to shed LIGHT/KNOWLDEGE on some of the most common questions that Florin/Roebig that they hear from victims such as
What Is Considered Sexual Assault?
Is Sexual Assault Considered Rape?
What are my/the victims Rights after a Sexual Assault incident?
Trigger Warning: If you have been sexually assaulted, this guide may contain information that is painful or difficult to read.
What To Do If You’ve Been Sexually Assaulted: A Step – By – Step Guide
Questions are Listed and the Full Legal Answers are on their Web site at the Following Link
1. What is considered SEXUAL ASSAULT ?
* Considerations of FORCE in Sexual Assault
* Consideration of CONSENT in Sexual Assault
2. Is SEXUAL ASSAULT Considered RAPE?
3. What are MY RIGHTS after a SEXUAL ASSAULT Incident?
4. Common Concerns when filling out a SEXUAL ASSAULT Report
5. How To File a SEXULA ASSAULT Claim: A Step-By-Step Guide
6. How Long Do You Have To File a SEXUAL ASSAULT Claim?
7. Common Places Where SEXUAL ASSAULT Occurs
8. Laws of SEXUAL ASSAULT
9. What will happen If I File a Claim?
1o. Finally Help with Filing A SEXUAL ASSAULT Claim
- National Center for Victims of Crime — Victims’ Rights and Sexual Assault Kits
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center — Statistics About Sexual Violence
- Rape, Abuse, And Incest National Network — After Sexual Assault, Sexual Assault Laws and Court Decisions, State by State Guide on Statutes of Limitations, Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics, What Consent Looks Like
- The Guardian — Uber passengers reported over 3,000 sexual assaults last year, report says
- University of Southern California — 6 Things to Do After You’ve Been Sexually Assaulted
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission — Time Limits For Filing A Charge
- Vice — Lyft Has Been Flooded With Sexual Assault Lawsuits
- Vox — It’s not just passengers being assaulted in Ubers. Drivers are at risk, too
- Workplaces Respond To Domestic & Sexual Violence: A Resource Center — Model Workplace Policy on Domestic Violence, Sexual Violence, and Stalking